The Essential Coil Kit is a collection of essential coils for your induction heater. The kit enables you to heat and release seized nuts, bolts and other metallic hardware from corrosion and threadlock compounds. The Essential Coil Kit is a collection of our most-used smaller diameter coils and are manufactured in an assortment of lengths and sizes to fit a variety of applications.
Includes 8 of the most used smaller diameter coils of varying lengths for removing stuck fasteners
Faster and safer than a torch
Each coil lasts for several hundred uses or more subject to use “ the use of the proper sized coils per application, avoiding
abrasion and overheating prevents premature wear to the coil
Coil insulation is coated to resist abrasion but, if insulation is breached, a new coil will need to be used
The coils are all flexible and can be bent or separated for a variety of applications
To use around corners or buried deep near plastic or rubber, simply bend to your desired configuration.
- Two 22mm pre-formed coils (L127mm x W32mm)
- Two 19mm pre-formed coils (L114mm x W32mm)
- One 22mm long pre-formed coil (L241mm x W32mm)
- One 25mm pre-formed coil (L210mm x W44mm)
- One 22mm long pre-formed coil (LCK) (L337mm x W32mm)
- One 25mm long pre-formed coil (L337mm x W44mm)
- One storage tube