The heavy duty Vibro-Impact® air hammer is for applications including loosening tight connections on vehicles such as HGVs, agricultural and construction vehicles
- The high performance airhammer helps to disassemble conical seat connections, wheel bearings, bushes, rusted screw connections etc.
- ‹A unique concept to aid the removal of seized suspension parts
- The ˜Vibro-Impact system allows for the controlled application of force via an air powered Impact Hammer
- Allows the operator to control and gradually increase the force being applied, in order to loosen seized components
- Features a built-in shock-absorber in order to minimise risk of damage if too much pressure is accidentally applied. Low vibration for user comfort
- Supplied with Hammer Insert - 90245500
- Weight: 5.40kg
- Length: 380mm
- Air supply: 6.2bar (90psi)
- Air usage: 210 ltrs / min
- Stroke: 2500 bpm
Whilst the ˜Vibro-Impact Air Hammer has been designed for use on suspension parts, there are a number of additional applications where its use may prove to be convenient “ e.g. Seized or rusted nuts / bolts on any part of the vehicle.